CCS Complete Car Services Ltd. DBA Maaco Collision Repair & Auto Painting Located in Langley, BC is looking for Full Time Permanent Welder to join their Team As Soon As Possible.
• Read and interpret blueprints or welding process specifications
• Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to fuse metal segments using processes such as gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW), gas metal arc welding (GMAW), flux-cored arc welding (FCAW), plasma arc welding (PAW), shielded metal arc welding (SMAW), oxy-acetylene welding (OAW), resistance welding and submerged arc welding (SAW)
• Operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment
• Operate brazing and soldering equipment
• Operate metal shaping machines such as brakes, shears and other metal straightening and bending machines
• Repair worn parts of metal products by welding on extra layers.
• Completion of secondary school is usually required.
• Completion of a three-year apprenticeship program
A combination of over three years of work experience in the trade and some college or industry courses in welding is usually required to be eligible for trade certification.
Salary: $28.50 Hourly for 40 Hours Per Week with Benefits as Per as Company Policy
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
20109 Logan Avenue
Langley, BC, V3A 4L5
How to Apply:
No phone calls please!!! Selected candidate’s will be contacted
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.