HAL SYSTEMS INC Located in Victoria, BC is looking for Full Time Permanent Web Programmer to join them as Soon as Possible.
• Write, modify, integrate and test software code
• Maintain existing computer programs by making modifications as required
• Identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions
• Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software
• Assist in the collection and documentation of user requirements
• Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications
• May lead and co-ordinate teams of computer programmers
• May research and evaluate a variety of software products.
• A bachelor's degree in computer science or in another discipline with a significant programming component
Completion of a college program in computer science is usually required.
• Specialization in programming for engineering and scientific applications requires specific post-secondary study or experience.
Salary: $39.00 Hourly for 40 Hours per Week with Benefits as per as Company Policy
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
How to Apply:
Hal Systems Inc.
1027 Pandora Avenue
Victoria B.C V8V 3P6
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.