Sterling Hardware Ltd. is looking for full-time Warehouse Supervisor to join their team in Surrey as soon as possible.
· Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of clerks engaged in the following duties: shipping, receiving, storing, distributing and maintaining inventories of materials, parts and products; processing purchasing transactions; co-ordinating production work.
· Plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization, establish work schedules and procedures, resolve work-related issues, prepare and submit progress and other reports and co-ordinate activities with other supply-chain work units or departments
· Train workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
· Requisition supplies and materials
· Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery and arrange for maintenance and repair work
· May perform the same duties as workers supervised.
Completion of secondary school is usually required.
Several years of experience in the occupation supervised are usually required.
Job Type: Full Time/ Permanent
Salary: $25.00 hourly for 40 Hours per week
Unit # 101
7808 132 St
Surrey, BC V3W 4N1
How to Apply:
E-mail your resume to email@example.com
No phone call please, kindly email your resumes and the selected candidates will be contacted.
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.