CES Energy Solutions Corp., located at #1400, 700 4th Avenue SW, T2P 3J4, Calgary, is a dynamic and growing oilfield services entity listed on the TSX under CEU, is the largest drilling fluids systems provider in Canada and is focused on being the leading provider of technically advanced consumable chemical solutions throughout the life-cycle of the oilfield.
We are looking for a self-motivated and experienced individual to join our team as Warehouse Associate in our Equal Division. This full time permanent position will be located in Edson, Alberta. Address of the facility is 18029 Hwy 16 East, Yellowhead County, AB, T7E 3A7.
The purpose of this position is to package products and store products in the Warehouse. Duties include, but not limited to, the following:
- Loads specified amounts of product into pails, drums or totes
- Delivery and labeling of drums, totes and pails prior to blending
- Assist blenders when needed
- Observes safety precautions to prevent fires and explosions
- Notifies maintenance engineer of equipment malfunction
- Records data in log from instruments and gauges concerning temperature, pressure, materials used, treating time, and shift production
- Loads and unloads trucks delivering products in or shipping out
- Keep warehouse organized for efficiency for future blends
- Housekeeping of assigned work areas including but not limited to hazard control material organization and completion of daily inspections
- Follow safety and health procedures including proper use of PPE: goggles, gloves, and other apparatus required for the safe completion of the job.
- Other duties as required
- Note: this position is located in an outdoor environment. The warehouse is not heated.
The right candidate will have a proven track record encompassing the following qualifications and skills:
- No minimum education requirements
- 1 year of related work experience would be considered an asset
- Knowledge of the English language as it is the language at work
- Strong statistical analysis skill
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency of assigned tasks
- Contribute to a team environment
- Identify and pursue opportunities for career development
- Actively participate in the health and safety program
Salary Range - $20.00-$23.00 per Hour
CES offers our employees a competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience. Benefits include Life Insurance, Dependent Life Insurance, AD&D, Long Term Disability (Employee paid premiums), Health and Dental (Employer paid) and an Employer Match RRSP Plan and potential Safety Bonus based on Safety Performance. Please send your resume and cover letter in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest; however we will only contact those individuals who qualify for an interview.