King’s Landscaping Ltd. Located in Richmond, BC is looking for full time permanent Truck driver to join their team as soon as possible.
- Operate and drive primarily straight trucks to transport goods and materials mainly on local routes and short inter-urban routes
- Perform pre-trip, en-route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle such as condition of equipment, and loading and unloading of cargo
- May drive special purpose trucks such as tow trucks, dump trucks, hydrovac trucks or cement mixing trucks.
- Record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption
- Maintain log books electronically
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- On-the-job-training is provided.
- Completion of an accredited driver training course of up to three months duration, through a vocational school or community college, may be required.
Salary: $24.50 per hour/ 40 hours per week with Benefits as per as Company Policy
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
8771 No 1 Road,
Richmond B.C V6Y 2V5
How to apply:
Email your resume to: Kings_landscapingltd@yahoo.ca
No Phone calls please, selected candidates will be contacted
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant’s persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply