Metro Transport Ltd Located in Surrey looking for full Time Permanent Transportation Manager to join their Team As Soon As Possible.
· Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a transportation company
· Set operations policies and standards, including determination of safety procedures for the handling of dangerous goods, and ensure compliance with transport regulations
· Oversee dispatch of vehicles
· Control the departmental budget, including acquisitions
· Monitor department's performance, prepare reports for senior management, and plan for changes to schedules and policies
· Recruit personnel and oversee their training.
· Bachelor's degree in business administration or engineering is an asset.
· Several years of experience in transportation operations or supervisory experience can be an asset
· Extensive experience as a supervisor or operator in a truck driver, can substitute for formal education.
· Certification as an operator of a truck driver, is an asset.
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Salary: $31.50 Hourly for 40 Hours per week
18-12772, 82 Avenue
Surrey, BC, V3V 3G1
How to Apply:
E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.