providing European brand of styling products to the Canadian consumers. Our hair accessories products combine cutting edge Nano-technologies and far-infrared heating elements to produce professional, salon quality results in a fraction of the time compared to other products.
across Canada to attend various demonstrations, exhibitions and vendor expo shows in order to present, promote and sell our products. At this time, to join our growing team of professionals on a permanent basis.
We are looking for someone with previous telemarketing sales experience and ability to efficiently implement telemarketing services into the company’s core. The successful candidate will be working closely with our management team to ensure that we bring our products closer to all Canadians.
The duties will be as follows:
· Research effective telemarketing strategies and implement them into the company on constant basis;
· Perform cold-calling to potential customers and invite them to engage into company’s sales events;
· Work closely with sales team, oversee their work activities to ensure high level of sales is maintained;
· Resolve arising customer-related issues and address customers’ special inquiries, comments or complaints to avoid conflict situations;
· Process and authorize processing of customers’ payments and product returns;
· Requisition supplies, equipment and products for retail sales in-store and during the tradeshows and other product presentations;
· Prepare in-store schedules for sales team as well as shift schedules during tradeshows;
· Organize training sessions for newly hired sales staff, coach them on their sales and telemarketing responsibilities and regularly advise of sales targets;
· Assist management in hiring full-time and part-time sales personnel for permanent and temporary/ seasonal positions;
· Prepare weekly/monthly sales reports, analyze them and measure against defined sales targets to ensure they are met or exceeded;
· Submit work performance reports to management and advise of necessary measures to increase sales.
· At least 1 year of previous experience working with retail sales and/or telemarketing services is required;
· Previous experience selling similar products would be a considerable asset;
· Secondary/post-secondary school diploma is not required, but would be an asset,
· Excellent understanding of sales operations and knowledge of efficient up-to-date telemarketing strategies;
· Advanced sales and customer service skills;
· Great interpersonal and problem-solving skills are required;
· Good command of English language is a must as communication with our clientele is extremely important,
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other computer programs;
· Willingness to travel around the country for tradeshows and other events.
Conditions of employment:
· Permanent, full-time position;
· Overtime pay of 1.5 times will apply after 44 hours of work per week;
· You will be entitled to 10 paid vacation days after 12 months of work with the company;
· You will be required to travel with the company on tradeshows around Canada.
How to Apply:
If you think you are up for the challenge and meet the listed requirements, please submit your resume by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our office is located at 110 Promenade Circle, #1405, Thornhill, ON,, however, you will be expected to travel within Ontario as well as Canada for sales events.
Please do not call the office directly as you will be directed to send your resume to the email address provided above.