Job Position: Manager, Telecommunications
Location: 127 Delta Park Blvd. Brampton, ON L6T-5M8
Salary: $76,440 annually
Vacancy: One (1)
Terms of employment: Permanent Full-Time
Start date: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Day, Evening, Night, Overtime, Flexible Hours, Morning
Education: Masters Degree; preferably in Electrical Engineering
Experience: 5 years or more
Budgetary Responsibility: $5,000,001 +
Computer Skills: Operating Systems Administration: Windows XP and UNIX;UNIX Shell and TCL Programming;MS-Project, Access and Visio;GIS systems and AutoCad
· Planning of all network elements including access, core, central offices etc.; to ensure network capacity meets current and future customers’ plans.
· Review and approve the engineering plans to solve network capacity augments, customer requirements and integration reconfigurations.
· Manage the installation projects for both fiber and mobile networks, including the following:
o review for the Scope of work
o cost resource and time planning
o materials handling and procurement
o manage the logistics and team’s mobilization
o manage the installation teams
o control the projects spending and optimize the cost
o manage the project till the completion of the acceptance and submitting the invoice
· Review customers RFPs, prepare the technical proposals and the projects P&Ls
· Participate in contracts negotiation with customers and subcontractors,
· Manage the network operations and monitor the network performance to ensure the network KPIs and SLAs are meeting the customers’ requirement
· Prepare and optimize the operations and infrastructure processes (i.e. concept to market, develop to market etc..
· Maintain and optimize the network operations procedures like network rollout, acceptance and handover and then fault assurance procedures.
· Perform quality assurance and monitoring for construction activities and acceptance testing before handover to Network Operations.
· Budgeting and operations cost forecasting.
· Security and Safety: Bondable; Criminal record check;
· Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; large caseload; large workload; tight deadlines
· Ability to Supervise: Staff in various areas of responsibility; 11-50 people
· Target Audience: Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada.
Send resumes to: Info@AZ3.com