Job Position: Telecommunications Contractor (2) positions
Location: 127 Delta Park Blvd. Brampton, ON L6T-5M8
Salary: $ 67,340.00 annually
Vacancy: Two (2)
Terms of employment: Permanent Full-Time
Start date: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Day, Evening, Night, Overtime, Flexible Hours, Morning
Education: Bachelor Degree; preferably in Electrical Engineering
Experience: 5 years or more
Computer Skills: Operating Systems Administration: Windows and UNIX; UNIX Shell and TCL Programming; MS-Project, Access and Visio; AutoCad, Primavera 6.
· Responsible for supervising teams of route drilling, fiber optics cabling, splicing and testing technicians.
· Develop project schedules, implementation plans and processes to ensure project continuity and the timely delivery
· Control the field activities of the technical team and generate all required reports of deployment milestone progress.
· Manage the network operations and monitor the network performance to ensure the network KPIs and SLAs
· Develop project specific quality assurance / control process and procedure with all stakeholders.
· Responsible for supervising fiber and joints installation according to the agreed specs.
· Ensure drilling is performed as per the approved plans and permits.
· Responsible for the acceptance with the customer and prepare remedial plans if required.
· Manage material requisition to ensure the required materials are available on site on timely manner.
· Responsible for planning fiber cable (physical and logical) route based on traffic distribution, insuring maximum reliability and redundancy.
· Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other work units.
· Resolves work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity
· Ensure health and safety regulations are followed.
· Recruit and hire workers and carry out related staffing actions including training and development plans. Read blueprints and electrical schematics. Prepare production and other reports.
· Security and Safety: Bondable; Criminal record check;
· Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; large caseload; large workload; tight deadlines
· Target Audience: Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada.
Send resumes to: info@AZ3.com