“CSI (The Cableshoppe Inc.)” is currently seeking a driven passionate and analytical Systems Development Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will have indepth knowledge of and experience in Networking security, Software development, Wireless networks and Designs and will meet the following job requirements.
JOB TITLE: Systems Development Manager
LOCATION: 1410 Birchmount Road, Scarborough, Ontario. (1Vacancy)
JOB TYPE: Regular
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Permanent; Full-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as Possible
SALARY: $48.72 per Hour
HOURS OF EMPLOYMENT: 37.5 Hours/Week
WORK SETTING: Telecommunication Company
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for electronic data processing and computer systems operations and development.
- Meet with clients to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines
- Assemble and manage teams of information systems personnel to design, develop, implement, operate and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems.
- Control the budget and expenditures of the department, company or project.
- Recruit and supervise computer analyst, engineers, programmers, technicians and other personnel and oversee their professional development and training
- Scheduling upgrades and security backups of hardware and software systems and researching and installing new systems
- Provide technical information and advice regarding network interconnections and overall data processing master plans
- Provide technical information required in the preparation of annual budget figures for the Applications Development Division, including needs for upgrading hardware and Software and resources needed to ensure timely response to needs of user departments
- Conduct meetings with seniors to determine data processing requirements based on new project priorities.
- Establish and implement policies and procedures for the information systems
- Prepares regular reports for the director of management support showing functioning of the system, status of program development and division needs
- Assigns and review the design layout for programs required for special projects
- Serves as backup to the director of management support.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
· Minimum 5 years of experience is strongly preferred.
· A bachelor’s degree required in Computer Science, Business Administration, commerce or engineering.
· Extensive experience in systems analysis, data administration, software engineering, network designe and computer programming.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Technical experience with systems networking, databases, Web development, and user support.
· Background in Microsoft .NET, Visual Basic, Excel, Word, Outlook and HTML.
· Strong project management skills with effective recults focus with an information systems environment.
· Experience in the development and implementation of standards, procedures and guidelines to support operational processes.
· Excellent English oral and Written communication skills.
· Should be capable to work with people at all levels in an organisation.
· The ability to contribute to and implement organizational strategy
· Must be experienced in Data Processing and systems, Development of Computer and desktop applications, Enterprise Application Integration, Database Management, Website creation and management Software, Progrmming language, Web Service Designs and Networking Hardware and Software
· Effective interpersonal skills, initiative, flexible, relaiable and good team player
HOW TO APPLY:
By E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org