Buns Master Located in Langley, BC is looking for a Full Time/ Permanent Stock Control Supervisor to join their Team as Soon as Possible.
· Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of clerks engaged in the following duties: shipping, receiving, storing, distributing and maintaining inventories of materials, parts and products; processing purchasing transactions; co-ordinating production work; dispatching crews; scheduling transportation crews and routes; and other related activities
· Plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization, establish work schedules and procedures, resolve work-related issues, prepare and submit progress and other reports and co-ordinate activities with departments
· Train workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
· Requisition supplies and materials
· Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery and arrange for maintenance and repair work
· Completion of secondary school will be an asset.
· Several years of experience in the occupation supervised will be an asset.
Salary: $27.25 Hourly for 40 Hours per Week with Benefits as per as Company Policy
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Unit # 301 20771 Langley Bypass
Langley, BC V3A 5E8
How to Apply:
No Phone Calls please, only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.