Bulwark security & AV solutions Ltd. Located in Surrey is looking for full time permanent Software Engineer to join their team as soon as possible.
- Collect and document users' requirements and develop logical and physical specifications
- Research, evaluate and synthesize technical information to design, develop and test computer-based systems
- Develop data, process and network models to optimize architecture and to evaluate the performance and reliability of designs
- Plan, design and co-ordinate the development, installation, integration and operation of computer-based systems
- Assess, test, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and develop maintenance procedures for operating systems, communications environments and applications software
- May lead and co-ordinate teams of information systems professionals in the development of software and integrated information systems, process control software and other embedded software control systems.
- A bachelor's degree, usually in computer science, computer systems engineering, software engineering or mathematics
Completion of a college program in computer science is usually required.
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Salary: $ 39.00 Hourly for 40 Hours per week with benefits as per as company policy
Unit # 208-12785 76 A Avenue
Surrey, BC, V3W 1S9
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates please respond by email with your cover letter and resume.
E-mail your resume to email@example.com
No phone calls please.
Only short-listed qualified candidates will be contacted.
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.