Valueway Global Logistics Inc. is well-known as a leading freight forwarder. We are currently looking for a diligent and experienced Shipping Co-ordinator (NOC 1215) on a permanent and full-time basis.
· Responsible for both import and export shipments
· Establish and coordinate shipping schedule with importers and exporters
· Negotiate shipping rates and contracts with carriers
· Prepare price quotations to customers and overseas agents
· Book and coordinate of most cost effective and efficient means to import/ export goods within customers requirements
· Create ACI/ E-manifest account and tutorial
· Aware of international regulations and documentation requirements in order to process shipment
· Review documentation with customers, such as Shipper’s Letter of Instruction and Letter of Credit( if applicable)
· Review shipping labels and packaging to ensure that they meet shipping regulations
· Inspect loading operations to ensure compliance with shipping specifications
· Sort and distribute incoming shipments
· Process shipping Bill of Lading and maintain adequate records for reporting and tracking
· Accurately invoice customers/overseas agents
· Engage in general industry conversations with customers and overseas agents
· Track and trace all shipments
· Ensures that all shipments are delivered to customers in a timely fashion
· Proactively identify problems and swiftly implement the appropriate solution
· Minimum 1 year of work experience within the shipping industry
· Minimum college diploma, major in transportation industry
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to analyze data, reports, correspondence, etc.
· Excellent organizational and prioritizing skills
· Be able to multi-task with attention to detail and accuracy
· Ability to communicate in Mandarin is an asset
CIFFA Training Certificate is an asset
Compensations and others
· $23.00 per hour with 40 hours working per week
· 10 days of paid vacation
· Group benefits after probation
· Work location: 80 Galaxy Blvd. Unit 20, Etobicoke, ON M9W 4Y8
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Valueway Global Logistics Inc. hires on the basis of merit and is committed to employment equity. All ualified persons are encouraged to apply including women, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, Aboriginal Peoples, New Immigrants, people of all sexual orientations and genders, and others who may contribute to the further diversification of the company. In accordance with Canadian Immigration requirements, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.