Pro West Security Ltd. located in Surrey is looking for full time permanent Security Guard Supervisor to join their team as soon as possible.
- Must supervise, coordinate, assign, review and evaluate the work of the security guards.
- Must establish a work schedules, procedures and patrol priorities.
- Must resolve work-related problems or issues with the clients.
- Clearly write daily logs and reports of all incidents.
- Train the new staff members in the job duties, safety procedures and company policies.
- Patrol several of the sites to ensure the site safety and there is a security guard or site supervisor is on site.
- Effective communication problems or concerns with manager, site supervisor and/ or security guards.
- Proactively respond and resolve emergency situations and conflicts.
- Provide superior customer service to the clients and general public.
- Completion of High School
- Minimum 2 years work related experience as a supervisor
- Completion of security course or BC security License
- Fluent in English written, verbal and reading skills
- Excellent attention to detail to fulfill job duties and incident report writing
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to handle emergency situations in calm and professional manner.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Salary: $21.00 hourly for 40 hours per week with benefits as per company policy
Unit # 207-12788 76 A Avenue
Surrey, BC, V3W 1S9
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates please respond by email with your cover letter and resume.
E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.
Only short-listed qualified candidates will be contacted.
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.