Rose Beauty Salon Ltd. is currently looking for Permanent, Full Time Salon Manager to join their team as soon as possible.
· Manages business operations by directing personal service functions of the Salon.
· Confers with employees for making sure quality services for patrons, like haircuts, facials, hair styling, shaves, massages, shampoos and manicures.
· Recruiting, training and supervising of the new staff.
· Planning and Controlling of the budget, equipment and supplies of the Salon.
· Adjusting customer complaints and coming out with solutions to those.
· Directing sanitary maintenance of the Salon along with implementation of other safety policies and procedures for the staff.
· Completion of secondary school is required.
· Minimum one to two years of work experience is required.
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Job Location: #164 - 8120 128 Street, Surrey, BC V3W 1R1
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and Newcomers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply.