Koodo Mobile is a Canadian mobile brand started by Telus in 2008, leading the customer experience with a straightforward service, support community and a Tab Plan to build credit towards a new phone.
Koodo Mobile Sales Supervisor provides assistance in the direction and leadership to a Koodo Mobile Store; drives sales & profitability; provides exemplary guest service, ensures operational standards; recruits, staffs, coaches and develops sales associates as a part of our Succession Plan; meets or exceeds divisional and store sales and profitability goals.
• Formulate policies
• Delegate daily duties to subordinate staff as per priorities
• Monitor inventories and plan supplies
• Review, evaluate and amend office procedures
• Assisting Manager by completing all assigned duties
• Handle customer issues, resolution and communicate escalated issues to superiors
• Supervise sales associates
• Assist with sales associates' questions, concerns and product/service related questions
• Create reports showing sales %, adherence, and attendance
• Confirm all employees adhere to company policies and work procedures
• Communicate all employee relation issues, concerns and incidents to superiors
• Deliver positive feedback, Employee rewards and customer recognitions to employees
• 1+ years demonstrated supervisory/management experience in a retail sales environment or similar fast paced, customer service environment
• Previous experience in a retail sales environment with increasing levels of responsibility and strong working knowledge of general retail practices and procedures.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively lead/direct, coach and train others in a retail setting, and the ability to relate well using communication, interpersonal, diplomacy and related skills required.
• College diploma in business management or equivalent experience
• Excellent communication skill both with customers and teammates
• Solid computer proficiency
• Able to work in various locations
• Own transportation is an asset
Permanent, Full-Time- 30-40 hours per week
Salary $17-19 (CAD) per hour
· Flexibility in work schedule is required including the ability to work extended hours, weekends, and holidays as operational need may require.
· Require to work two or more stores
· Occasionally on call shift at night or/and weekend
7181 Yonge st. Unit 41, Thornhill ON L3T 0C7
Tel: (289) 597-6799
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE