RDK Prints located in Surrey, BC is looking for a full-time permanent Sales and Marketing Manager to join their team as soon as possible.
- Assist in product development and direct and evaluate the marketing strategies of establishments
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the design, development and maintenance of Internet and Intranet sites to manage an organization's Internet presence
- Direct and evaluate establishments and departments that develop and implement communication strategies and information programs
- Direct and evaluate establishments and departments that maintain media relations on behalf of businesses, governments and other organizations
- Direct and evaluate establishments and departments that publicize activities and events on behalf of businesses, governments and other organizations
- Plan, direct and evaluate the activities of firms and departments that develop and implement advertising campaigns to promote the sales of products and services
- Establish distribution networks for products and services, initiate market research studies and analyze their findings
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- A university degree or college diploma in business administration or in a related field with a specialization in sales or marketing
- Several years of experience as a sales, marketing or public relations representative or in a related occupation are required.
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Salary: $ 41.00 Hourly for 40 Hours per week with benefits a per as company Policy
105 12677 80 Ave,
Surrey, BC, V3W 3A6
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates please respond by email with your cover letter and resume.
E-mail your resume to
No phone calls please. Only short-listed qualified candidates will be contacted.
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.