Sterling Hardware Ltd. is looking for full-time Retail Store Supervisor to join their team in Surrey as soon as possible.
- Supervise and co-ordinate sales staff and cashiers
- Assign sales workers to duties and prepare work schedules
- Authorize payments by cheque and the return of merchandise
- Sell merchandise to customers
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Maintain specified inventory and order merchandise
- Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- Hire and train or arrange for the training of new sales staff.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
· Previous retail sales experience as a retail salesperson or sales clerk, cashier, telemarketer, door-to-door salesperson or rental agent is required.
Job Type: Full Time/ Permanent
Salary: $23.00 hourly for 40 Hours per week
Unit # 101
7808 132 St
Surrey, BC V3W 4N1
How to Apply:
E-mail your resume to email@example.com
No phone call please, kindly email your resumes and the selected candidates will be contacted.
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.