- Main duties
Retail sales supervisors perform some or all of the following duties:
- Supervise and co-ordinate sales staff and cashiers
- Assign sales workers to duties and prepare work schedules
- Authorize payments by cheque and the return of merchandise
- Sell merchandise to customers
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Maintain specified inventory and order merchandise
- Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- Hire and train or arrange for the training of new sales staff.
- Employment requirements
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Previous retail sales experience as a retail salesperson or sales clerk, cashier, telemarketer, door-to-door salesperson or rental agent is required.
- Additional information
- Progression to management positions in retail trade is possible with additional training or experience.
- Must Speak English
Job Location: 164 Mackenzie Avenue, Fort Chipewyan Alberta, T0P1B0