Seeking a retail sales supervisor
Biggar ESSO is located in Biggar, Saskatchewan. Currently we are looking for a retail sales supervisor to join our ESSO gas station and convenience store team. All applicants, including aboriginals and new immigrants, are welcome. The hourly wage for this position shall be $ 20.50.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Assign sales workers to duties.
• Authorize return of merchandise.
• Order and sell merchandise.
• Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising, and personnel matters.
• Organize and maintain inventory.
• Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers, which include training workers, establishing their work schedules, and conducting their performance reviews.
• Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• A minimum of one year of supervisory experience in retail industry. Preferably with work experience in gas bar operation.
• Must be able to work any area of the gas bar when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sales system/cash register.
• Computer knowledge is desirable.
• Physical health and emotional maturity.
• Must be a positive team player/reliable/client-focused/accurate.
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• Should have no problem with irregular work schedules or on-call shifts.
• Applicants who can work in this position for at least one year are preferred.
Please email your application at firstname.lastname@example.org
PO BOX 1120
904 Main Street