Sterling Hardware Ltd. is looking for a Retail Sales Manager to join their team in Surrey as soon as possible.
- Plan, direct and evaluate the operations of establishments engaged in wholesale and retail sales or of departments in such establishments
- Manage staff and assign duties
- Study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes and effect of competitors' operations on sales
- Determine merchandise and services to be sold, and implement price and credit policies
- Locate, select and procure merchandise for resale
- Develop and implement marketing strategies
- Plan budgets and authorize expenditures
- Resolve customer complaints
- Determine staffing requirements and hire or oversee hiring of staff.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- A university degree or college diploma in business administration or other field related to the product or service being sold may be required.
- Several years of related retail sales experience at increasing levels of responsibility are usually required.
Salary: $ 33.00 Hourly for 40 Hours per week with benefits as per as company policy
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Unit # 101
7808 132 St
Surrey, BC V3W 4N1
How to Apply:
E-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone call please, kindly email your resumes and the selected candidates will be contacted.
Aboriginal persons, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.