Position: Residential Property Manager (NOC 1224)
Job Number: 3033104
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Type: Full-time, permanent
Benefits: Rent Collection Bonus + Leasing Bonus
Other Benefits: Rent Discount+ Medical Benefits
Mainstreet Equity Corporation is a distinguished real estate company which is publicly traded on Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX). Its business focus is on acquisition & upgrading of residential properties and managing its own portfolio of over 10,000 residential apartments in five major cities across Canada.
We are hiring a Property Manager/ Site Caretaker who will be responsible for the management of daily operations, maintenance, and administration of assigned location(s).
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Generates new business, set up appointments and conduct unit showings with prospective tenants
- Negotiate, approve and manage lease of assigned apartments
- Conduct open houses and undertake external business development activities
- Answer current and/or prospective tenant inquiries
- Manage tenant maintenance requests including proper follow up to ensure satisfaction and timely completion
- Ensure that residents issues and service requests are addressed within 24 hours
- Ensure upkeep and regular maintenance of firefighting equipment and systems
- Inspection of buildings and vacant suites to report on any deficiencies and maintenance requests
- Ensure timely collection and deposits of rental payments and administer damage deposits
- Prepare monthly suite turnover reports with regional manager and run maintenance turnover checklist
- Utilize MRI system to record transactions and run various operational reports
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Senior Management
Qualifications and Requirements
- Completion of secondary school
- Must live on site
- Residential property management or customer service experience will be an asset
- Should have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle
- Must successfully complete a security clearance
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to submit your cover letter and resume quoting “Job No. 3033104” in the subject line to our email address or visit our website for more information (www.mainst.biz).
Although we thank all applicants for applying, only those considered for further discussion will be contacted.
Mainstreet Equity Corporation
Corporate Head Office
305 - 10 Ave SE
Fax: (403) 266-8867
*Mainstreet Equity Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.