Seeking a quality cook
Four Leaf Restaurant serves various Western and Asian style foods in Turtleford, Saskatchewan. Currently we are looking for a quality cook to join our restaurant. All applicants that seek long term employment are welcome; including aboriginals and new immigrants, etc. The hourly wage for this position shall be $ 15 and free accommodation may be provided.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food.
• Supervise kitchen staff and helpers.
• Order supplies and equipment.
• Manage kitchen operations.
• Inspect kitchens and food service areas.
• Clean kitchen and work areas.
• Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment.
• Prepare and cook compete meals or individual dishes and foods.
• Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
• Perform other duties as required.
• A minimum of one year of work experience in cooking.
• Must be physically and mentally prepared for fast-paced environment, work under pressure, repetitive tasks, handling heavy loads, attention to detail, and standing for extended periods.
• Must be a positive team player.
• Punctuality, honesty, and integrity.
• Cooking experience in various styles is preferred.
• Applicants who can work in this position for at least one year are preferred.
• Full time job seekers are preferred.
Please email your application at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PO BOX 253
102 Hwy #26