Gia Foods Ltd. is looking for a full-time & permanent Purchasing Officer at 104-8288 N FRASER WAY, Burnaby, B.C, V3N 0E9. (Part-time seekers are also welcome).Salary is 26.25 dollars per hour and no. of hours are 40 per week.
- Purchase general and specialized equipment, materials, land or access rights, or business services for use or for further processing by their establishment
- Assess requirements of an establishment and develop specifications for equipment, materials, and supplies to be purchased
- Invite tenders, consult with suppliers and review quotations
- Determine or negotiate contract terms and conditions, award supplier contracts or recommend contract awards
- Establish logistics of delivery schedules, monitor progress and contact clients and suppliers to resolve problems
- Negotiate land acquisition or access rights for public or private use, and may conduct field investigations of properties
- May hire, train or supervise purchasing clerks.
- Purchasing agents and officers may specialize in the purchase of particular materials or business services such as furniture or office equipment.
A bachelor's degree or college diploma in business administration, commerce or economics is usually required. At least 1 or 2 years of experience as a purchasing agent or officer are required.
How to apply:
Please email your resume at email@example.com