Golden trading Ltd. is looking for a full-time Purchasing Manager to join their team in Surrey as soon as possible.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the purchasing activities of an establishment
- Develop purchasing policies and procedures and control purchasing department budget
- Identify vendors of materials, equipment or supplies
- Evaluate cost and quality of goods or services
- Negotiate or oversee the negotiation of purchase contracts
- Participate in the development of specifications for equipment, products or substitute materials
- Review and process claims against suppliers
- Interview, hire and oversee training of staff.
- A bachelor's degree or college diploma in business administration, commerce or economics is usually required.
- Several years of experience as a purchasing agent or officer are required.
Salary: $ 39.50 Hourly for 40 Hours per week with benefits as per as company policy
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
7552 – 134A
BC V3W 7J1
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates please respond by email with your cover letter and resume.
E-mail your resume to: goldentrading
No phone calls please.
Only short-listed qualified candidates will be contacted.
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.