Project Administration Officer
Moe's Home Collection, a highly successful distributor and retailer of fine furniture, is now hiring for the role of Project Administration Officer in the Corporate Head Office for our Wholesale Division.
• Works with the Sr. Project manager to resolve issues and remove roadblocks across teams. Supports the Sr. Project Manager in all project governance activities
• Assist in facilitating all status meetings, responsible for coordination, booking, monitoring attendance, distributing materials, taking meeting minutes etc.
• Set up and maintain a project documentation repository. Develop and/or maintain an electronic source for all business/technology documents related to the initiatives/projects.
• Coordinate the program level reporting. Reporting formats will be consistent with varying target audiences. Program and Project reporting to be delivered, sometimes under tight deadlines.
• Manage sales tracking process, monitoring and maintaining records & updating monthly spreadsheets to track and forecast sales, commissions etc. Ensure tracking and measurement of actual and planned sales, coordinating the preparation of latest estimates for financial reporting. Prepare monthly management project reporting (sales, stock, financial and other).
• Assist Sr. Planner by providing stock, pricing, and business partners information, as well as after trade show reporting.
• Work with Sr. Project manager on new website implementation and change requests management.
• Oversee and update enterprise software - eCat, SAP, Aralco, participate in SharePoint implementation.
• Ensure website, SAP, Aralco, and eCat records accuracy.
• Prepare new product submissions for e-commerce companies, provide price and product information updates in a timely
manner. Provide daily inventory reports to e-commerce partners.
• Manage product database, oversee product creation and updates process.
• Project Management methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Kanban) principles and practices
• Ability to work effectively cross functional teams
• Interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Organizational and time management skills
• Proficiency with WordPress, Trello, Slack, Dropbox, TeamViewer, and Google Docs required
• Proficient with advance function of excel such as LOOKUP, pivot tables and macros
• Proficient with database type software and SAP, experience working with POS (Aralco preferred)
• Creative and innovative thinker
• Strong desire for customer satisfaction, ROI maximization, and achieving business purpose of any project
• Post Secondary diploma or degree in project management
• PMP certification required. CSM, CSP, and Lean Six Sigma desirable. Other certifications in risk, quality, or change management are considered an asset.
• 3+ years as a Project Coordinator/Project Manager (or related position) or 3-5 years of equivalent experience in retail/wholesale environment (furniture industry experience preferred)
Please email resume's to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our team and become part of a recognized successful distributor and retailer of fine furniture and work out of our modern, contemporary style office with a great view and free coffee & tea.
Great news! You would get the weekends off AND free parking!! Our office runs from 9am-5pm Monday to Friday and has its own parking lot.
Benefits and product discounts are available after 3 months' probation. Not only that, our employees have access to free fitness classes!
Moe's is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace which appreciates diversity and supports employees in reaching their full potential. If you'd like to join our dynamic team please reply to this posting NOW!