Natural Glacial Waters is a progressive, globally recognized company where we provide pure and natural Canadian water. We are a bottling and distribution company located in Fanny Bay, BC. We have experienced increased growth over the last number of years because of our ultra pure natural water from thousand year old glaciers. We have high standards for product quality and customer service, and we care about out attention to detail and product safety programs. If you feel like this company is for you, then come and apply!
We are currently looking for a Production Manager to add to our team.
Job Level: Management
Salary: $40/hour for 40 hours a week
Benefits: bonus, needed benefits, group insurance beneftis, RRSP benefits
Job location: 8430 Berray Rd., Fanny Bay, BC V0R 1W0
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma; completion of secondary school required
Experience: Minimum of 5 years of supervisory experience in manufacturing is required.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment,
- Work under pressure,
- Tight deadlines,
- Attention to detail,
- Large workload
- Personal Suitability
- Values and ethics,
- Excellent written communication,
- Team player
PRODUCTION MANAGERS PERFORM THE FOLLOWING DUTIES:
- Direct quality control inspections,
- Organize and maintain inventory,
- Hire, supervise and train or oversee training of employees in the use of new equipment or production techniques,
- Develop equipment maintenance schedules and recommend the replacement of machines,
- Develop production schedules and maintain an inventory of raw materials and finished products,
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations,
- Plan and implement changes to machinery and equipment, production systems and methods of work
- Develop and implement plans to efficiently use materials, labour and equipment to meet production targets
- Develop production schedules and maintain an inventory of raw materials and finished products
- Direct quality control inspection system and develop production reporting procedures
HOW TO APPLY
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you indicate in your e-mail the position you are applying for.