New York Plumbing & Heating Ltd. in Surrey, BC is looking for Full Time Permanent Plumber to join their team as soon as possible.
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine layout of plumbing system, water supply network and waste and drainage systems
- Install, repair and maintain plumbing fixtures and systems
- Asses material and equipment needs
- Locate and mark positions for pipe connections, passage holes and fixtures in walls and floors
- Inspect and test pipes for leaks using air and water pressure gauges
- Cut opening in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings
- Measure, cut, bend and thread pipes by using hand and power tools or machines
- Join pipes using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement or soldering, brazing and welding equipment
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Two years of experience in trade is required.
Salary: $26.00 Hourly for 40 Hours per Week with Benefits as per as Company Policy
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
13510 80A Avenue
Surrey, BC V3W 8A6
How to Apply:
No Phone Calls Please!! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.