Pure Life Health Centre Ltd. Located in Surrey is looking for full time permanent Physiotherapy Assistant to join their team as soon as possible.
· Assist Physio’s between patient treatment. Schedule and confirm appointments.
- Carry out treatment programs, under the direction of physiotherapists and/or occupational therapists, to rehabilitate patients with various injuries or disabilities
- Assist during assessment of patients and carry out treatment programs and develop materials for use with patient
- Clean and maintain equipment
- Liaising with patients and discussing treatment plans
- Demonstrating exercises and monitoring patient progress
- Help managing All incoming and outgoing calls of our Office
- Chasing and generating potential leads and closing appointment sales
- Coordinating and staffing the front office
- Ability to listen and have rapport with clients.
- Take patients' general medical and ophthalmic history and document patient’s rehabilitation progress.
- Physiotherapy assistants require completion of a two- to three-year college program in physical rehabilitation therapy.
- A two-year physical therapy assistant (PTA) program and supervised practical training.
Experience is an asset.
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Salary: $ 25.00 Hourly for 40 Hours per Week with Benefits as Per Company Policy.
Unit # 1 - 12088 75A Avenue
BC V3W 1Y4
13737, 96 Avenue
Unit 792, Surrey
BC V3V 0C6
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates please respond by email with your cover letter and resume.
E-mail your resume to
No phone calls please.
Only short-listed qualified candidates will be contacted.
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.