Employer: Rosa Maria Roccosanto
Looking for a reliable, patient, compassionate, honest, and trustworthy Personal Care Provider for an elderly that has Alzheimer's. It is a full time position with a minimum of 30 hours and a maximum of 35 hours a week for 15.72/hour. Live in or Live out.
Willing to sponsor and that accommodation is available at no charge. Please note that this is NOT a condition of employment.
- Assist her in her activities of daily living such as toiling, bathing, grooming, etc.
- Engage her in physical and mental exercises as prescribed by her doctor
- Accompany her to her doctor’s appointment
- Encourage her to do some basic exercises such as walking
- Prepare nutritious and healthy meals
- Remind her with her medication and upcoming appointments.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment
- Be a keen observer of any significant changes on her health and immediately report to her family
- Ensure safety at all times
- Provide companionship and emotional support
REQUIRED: minimum of one year experience working with elderly and able to speak and write in English, and a Valid CPR Certificate
EDUCATION: Secondary Equivalent
LOCATION: Toronto, Ontario
HOW TO APPLY: email resume at firstname.lastname@example.org