Pro West Security Ltd. located in Surrey is looking for a full Time permanent Office Manager to join their Team as soon as possible.
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures.
- Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed.
- Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation.
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services, such as accommodation, relocations, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services.
- Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and project planning and management processes.
- Assist in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls.
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence.
- May supervise records management technicians and related staff.
· Completion of secondary school is required.
· A university degree or college diploma is required or
· Experience in a senior clerical or executive secretarial position related to office administration would be an asset.
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Salary: $ 24.00 Hourly for 40 Hours per Week with Benefits as Per as Company Policy
Unit # 117, 12565
Surrey BC V3W3J9
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates please respond by email with your cover letter and resume.
E-mail your resume to email@example.com
No phone calls please, Only short-listed qualified candidates will be contacted.
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.