Columbia Collision Repairs Ltd. is looking for full-time Office Manager to join their team in Surrey as soon as possible.
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures
- Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services, such as equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
- Assign repairs into production
- Oversee disassembly, complete supplements, write estimates as needed
- Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations
- Conduct daily meetings with office staff and technicians to organize work to be completed
- Assist in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- A university degree or college diploma in business or public administration is an asset.
- Experience in a senior clerical or executive secretarial position related to office administration is an asset.
Salary: $24.50 hourly for 40 Hours per Week with Benefits as Per as Company Policy
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
7945 132 Street
Surrey, BC V3W 4N2
How to Apply:
No phone call please, kindly email your resumes and the selected candidates will be contacted
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.