Bukwark security & AV solutions Ltd. Located in Surrey is looking for full Time Permanent Office Manager to join their Team As Soon As Possible.
· Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review evaluate and implement new procedures.
· Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed.
· Co-ordinate and plan for office services, such as accommodation, relocations, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets and maintenance services.
· Oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and project planning and management processes.
· Assist in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls.
· Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence.
· Completion of secondary school is required.
· A university degree or college diploma is required.
· Experience in a senior clerical or executive secretarial position related to office administration would be an asset.
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Salary: $ 24.00 Hourly for 40 Hours per Week with Benefits as Per as Company Policy
Unit # 208-12785 76 A Avenue
Surrey, BC, V3W 1S9
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates please respond by email with your cover letter and resume.
E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.
Only short-listed qualified candidates will be contacted.
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.