Golden Trading Ltd. in Surrey B.C is looking for full time permanent Office Manager to join their team as soon as possible
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures
- Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed
- Carry out administrative activities associated with admissions to post-secondary educational institutions
- Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services, such as accommodation, relocations, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
- Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and project planning and management processes
- Assist in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- Supervise records management technicians and related staff.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- A university degree or college diploma in business or public administration is an asset.
- Experience in a senior clerical or executive secretarial position related to office administration is an asset.
Job Type: Full Time/ Permanent
Salary: $25.00 hourly for 40 Hours per week.
7552 – 134A Street
BC V3W 7J1
How to Apply:
No phone calls please!
E-mail your resume to goldentrading
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.