Office Administrator (Etobicoke)
“SDA Building Services Inc.” is currently looking for passionate, self driven “Office Administrator” to join their team. This position is responsible for the successful completion of number of duties in the following areas; accounting, administration, payroll and human resources. This role works in collaboration with the office team to ensure that SDA’s high standards of performance are met and maintained in these areas.
Company: SDA Building Services Inc.
Job Title: Office Administrator
Location: 1061 Brevik Place
Mississauga, ON L4W 3R7
Status: Regular; Permanent; Full-time (1 Vacancy)
Start Date: As soon as possible
Salary: $23.10 per hour
Hours: 37.5 hours/Week
Work Setting: Office environment
Job Description: The Office Administrator is responsible to perform the following duties and responsibilities:
· Create work orders
· Convert work orders to create invoices for daily maintenance, repair, power washing etc.
· Enter vendor invoices into ‘Voicer’ for payments; ensuring correct approval, coding and matching
· Post revenues, match SDA invoices with cheques received
· Manage Walmart work orders and invoices
· Act as back up to process payroll for cleaners – janitorial and maintenance departments
· Coordinate account in Pin Point’s Checkmate System. Monitor and report vehicle activities.
· Coordinate inventory for uniforms. Update uniform inventory sheets and place orders with uniform supplier.
· Control, record and update inventory list of company cars and cleaning equipment
· Research and recommend best solution (price, quality) for company printers, photocopiers, cell phones, lap tops. Purchase items upon approval.
· Order office supplies from vendors
· New Employee Hiring Procedures Checklist Form – ensure that all information and documentation has been completed and received on time. Input employee information into ‘Voicer’ and give all documents to payroll.
· Employee Training – ensure that all employees have received and are up to date with the mandatory government training requirements.
o Health & Safety – all requirements as per the Hiring Procedures Checklist Form
o WHMIS - new employee training and yearly refresher for current employees. Set up and coordinate group or individual on-line training programs.
· Coordinate and order SDA promotional items
· Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, drafts, memos and emails
· Troubleshoot system and network problems. Diagnose and solve phone or Internet problems.
· Assist with the coordination SDA Christmas activities - party invitations, luncheons and gifts. Organize and update client and employee lists.
· Coordinate application and payments for Contractor Checks and association renewals (ACMO)
· Perform other duties as assigned by management
Qualification and Professional Skills requirement:
- 1 year to less than 2 years of experience
- College Diploma or certificate
Special Skills and Attributes:
- English – excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy level
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- High level of confidentiality
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Portuguese an asset
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to email@example.com
“SDA Building Services Inc.” would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.