Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School and 6 months caregiver training with certificate or 1 year work experience in childcare.
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: 4411 Home child care providers
NOC Job Title: Nanny/Child Caregiver
Castlegar, British Columbia
Looking for a nanny/child caregiver to care for our children in our home in Castlegar, BC. Their ages are 4 and 2 and a newborn . Applicant must have a high school diploma or grade 12 equivalent and 6 months caregiver training with certificate or 1 year work experience in childcare.
Duties include the following:
• Supervise and care for children in the employer’s home
• Bathe, dress and feed infant and children
• Organize activities such as games and outings to provide amusement and exercise
• Oversee children's activities, such as meals and rest periods, as instructed by employer
• Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
• Plan, prepare and serve meals and perform other housekeeping duties
• Take children to and from school and community activities
MSP and WCB will be paid by employer monthly.
Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is not a condition of employment.
Position is open and available to Aboriginal youth, new immigrants and persons with disabilities.
How to Apply