Roshan’s Big Bazaar Ltd, dba as Big Bazaar is looking for a Meat Cutter to join their team in Surrey as soon as possible
• Cut, trim, and otherwise prepare standard cuts of meat, poultry, fish and shellfish for sale at self-serve counters or according to customers' orders
• Grind meats and slice cooked meats using powered grinders and slicing machines
• Prepare special displays of meat, poultry, fish and shellfish
• Shape, lace and tie roasts and other meats, poultry or fish and may wrap prepared meats, poultry, fish and shellfish
• Manage inventory, keep records of sales and determine amount, product line and freshness of products according to company and customer requirements
• Ensure food storage conditions are adequate
• May supervise other butchers, or meat cutters or fishmongers.
- Completion of secondary school may be required.
- Completion of a college or other meat cutting training program, or a three-year meat cutting apprenticeship may be required.
- On-the-job training in food stores is usually provided
Salary: $16.50 hourly for 40 Hours per Week with Benefits as per company policy
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
13639 100 Avenue
Surrey B.C V3T 1H9
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates please respond by email with your cover letter and resume.
E-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.
Only short-listed qualified candidates will be contacted.
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.