A family that kicks together sticks together!
The Canadian Family Taekwondo Programs (CFTP) established by Alejandro Perreira in 2001 has grown to 16 schools in South America and 2 main locations in Canada. Creating his own instructional group, Alejandro wanted Taekwondo taught in his schools to support spiritual, physical fitness and community so that those who would study Taekwondo with him would soon realize that they are part of a very large family.
At the moment, we are looking for an experienced Martial Arts Instructor specializing in Taekwondo in our growing team, who would help others become more balance in their lives in order to achieve their own personal goals. The ideal candidate would have hands-on experience with a wide variety of skills and training techniques.
In this capacity, you will be responsible for:
• Developing and co-ordinating Taekwondo practices and tests according to every age group,
• Evaluating students’ performance and modifying practices/tests to accommodate each student’s athletic needs using various martial arts equipment,
• Instructing students on proper martial arts techniques and setting examples of movements, actions and approaches,
• Continuously motivating students and engaging them in personal discipline and self-development,
• Communicating with parents regarding student progress when coaching younger students (if required by the club’s Sports Training and Fitness Consultant or the parents).
• Attending occasional various events and assisting management with promotional company material,
• Assisting management with occasional training of new instructors and ensuring their complete adaptation to club’s activities, rules and regulations.
Requirements of position:
• Completion of secondary school, and
• At least 3 years of experience Martial arts specializing in Taekwondo. Experience must not be older than 5 years.
• Police clearance certificate/criminal record check may be requested before commencing employment,
• ASSET: First Aid Certification
• Work location: 775 The Queensway Unit-C (Royal York and Queensway), Toronto, ON, M8Z 1N1
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
• Full-time, permanent position;
• Compensation consists of $17/hour. Applicable overtime pays consisting of 1½ times the regular pay rate will apply after 44 hours of work per week;
• Work week consists of 35 hours.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter. Do not contact the employer directly as your resume has to be reviewed before you are contacted for an interview.
Please visit our website at https://cftp-martialarts.ca/ to know more about our products and services.