Motorways Transport Ltd Located in Surrey looking for Long Haul Truck Drivers to join their Team As Soon As Possible.
• Operate, drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials on local routes or over long distances.
• Plan trip logistics and obtain required documentation to transport goods
• Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspection of vehicle systems, equipment and accessories such as tires, lights and turning signals, brakes and cold storage
• Record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption
• Administer bills of lading and manually or electronically maintain log books
• Communicate with dispatcher, other drivers and customers using communication devices and on-board computer
• Perform emergency roadside repair
• Completion of secondary school is usually required.
• On-the-job-training is provided.
• Completion of an accredited driver training course of up to three months duration, through a vocational school or community college, may be required.
A Class 1 or A licence is required to drive long combination vehicles.
Salary: $24.50 Hourly for 40 Hours per Week with Benefits as per as Company Policy
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
11283 163 Street
Surrey, BC, V4N 4P8
How to Apply:
No Phone Calls please!
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.