Vancouver’s Boulevard Kitchen & Oyster Bar provides a distinctive showcase for the celebrated culinary vision of Executive Chef Alex Chen and redefines the fine art of dining with subtle, unexpected and playful approaches to cuisine, service and style.
We are currently hiring for a full time Line Cook.
· Set up stations and collect all necessary supplies to prepare menu for service
· Prepare a variety of foods including meat, seafood, poultry, vegetable and cold food items
· Prepare sauces and garnishes for allocated station
· Maintain an organized and sanitized work area at all times
· Assist staff with other duties as assigned by kitchen manager
· Clean kitchen before and after shift
· Operate and maintain all kinds of kitchen appliances
· Report any unforeseen circumstances, maintenance needs or faulty equipment to the manager
· 1 year of experience in a fine-dining restaurant.
· Trade certificate or diploma as a cook
· Must speak English
· $14 / hour
Hours of work
· 40 hours / week, permanent position
· Must be able to fill in shifts on short notice
How to Apply
· By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Boulevard Kitchen Management Inc. (dba Boulevard Kitchen & Oyster Bar)
Business and work location: 845 Burrard Street, Vancouver, BC V6Z 2K7