King’s Landscaping Ltd. Located in Richmond, BC is looking for full time permanent Landscape Supervisor to join their Team as soon as possible.
Contractors and supervisors in this unit group perform some or all of the following duties:
- Supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers who maintain lawns, gardens, athletic fields, golf courses, cemeteries, parks, interior plantscapes and other landscaped areas
- Tender bids on contracts for landscaping and grounds maintenance work
- Plan and estimate the materials and labour requirements for individual contracts
- Organize the planting and maintenance of trees, gardens, lawns, shrubs and hedges and the construction and installation of fences, decks, patios, walkways and retaining walls
- Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units
- Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
- Requisition supplies and materials
- Maintain financial and personnel records
- Hire staff and train workers in job duties and company policies
- May manage operations of own company
- May provide snow removal services during winter months
- May perform the same duties as workers supervised.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- A college diploma, specialized courses or industry-related training and certification in landscaping and horticulture are usually required.
- Experience as a landscape or horticulture supervisor or as a landscape or horticulture technician is required.
- Experience in the type of work supervised is required.
- A provincial licence to apply chemical fertilizers, fungicides, herbicides and pesticides may be required.
$23.50 per hour/ 40 hours per week with Benefits as per as Company Policy
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
8771 No 1 Road,
Richmond B.C V6Y 2V5
How to apply:
No Phone calls please, selected candidates will be contacted
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant’s persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.