“Trade Technocrats Ltd.” is currently seeking a driven passionate and analytical ‘Inventory Clerks Supervisor’ to join our Retail Business. The Inventory Clerk Supervisor will be responsible for managing inventory across the chain interacting with our carriers and vendors on a daily basis. This role requires a high degree of confidentiality and focus on achieving company sales, growth, and profitability objectives.
JOB TITLE: Inventory Clerks Supervisor
JOB LOCATION: 130 Dynamic Dr. Unit #18, Scarborough, ON
JOB TYPE: Regular
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Permanent; Full-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as Possible
SALARY: $23.08 per Hour
HOURS OF EMPLOYMENT: 30 Hours/Week
WORK SETTING: Wholesalers/Retail Business
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Review work of employees engaged in shipping, receiving and maintaining record of materials and products.
• Provide supervision & give direction to all team members to support day to day operations within the facility.
• Responsible for inventory control and shipment planning.
• Develop, mentor and evaluate reports relating to Inventory operations including on-hand inventory, supply inventory reporting and recommendations.
• Establish work schedules, resolve work-related issues and review the work of other staff within the facility
• Train employees in job responsibilities, safety measures and company rules.
• Oversee supplies ordered by the Purchase department.
• Performs all daily activities necessary to maintain effective inventory management procedures
• Managing and record all the data into the computer system and request supplies and other inventories when necessary
• Manage the centre to meet labor and physical storage capacities.
• Review and implement changes if required as per monthly inventory count reports and activities with supply departments.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• Secondary School graduation required.
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience in inventory management role strongly preferred
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented multi-tasking environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and high level of confidentiality, integrity, ethics and professionalism
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, purchasing software and Outlook.
• Ability to supervise, work independently, flexible for all shifts, good time management, organizational, good team work and Interpersonal Skills.
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills
HOW TO APPLY:
By E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org