We at 0978173 BC Ltd (Legal name) dba Sussex Insurance agency located at 2855 Gladwin Road, Abbotsford, BC V2T 6Y4, Canada are looking for a permanent full-time Insurance Agent Noc Code 6231
The Insurance Agent will have to perform the following duties: (Main Duties)
Insurance agents and brokers sell life, automobile, property, health and other types of insurance to individuals, businesses and public institutions. Insurance agents are employed by individual insurance companies or are independent representatives of specific insurance companies. Insurance brokers are employed by brokerage firms, or may work in partnerships or hold sole proprietorship. Supervisors of insurance agents are included in this unit group.
- Insurance agents and brokers perform some or all of the following duties:
- Sell automobile, fire, health, life, property, marine, aircraft and other types of insurance to clients
- Establish client insurance coverage, calculate premiums and establish method of payment
- Provide information concerning group and individual insurance packages, the range of risk coverage, benefits paid and other policy features
- Ensure appropriate forms, medical examinations and other policy requirements are completed
- Monitor insurance claims and respond to clients' enquiries
- Identify and solicit potential clientele.
Wage offered is $23.00 per hour, 30-40 hours per week.
Benefits: Medical benefits, Dental benefits, Group Insurance benefits, Vision Care Benefits
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- On-the-job training and insurance industry courses and training programs are provided and are required for employment.
- Licensure by the insurance governing body in the province or territory of employment is required.
To apply please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all interested candidates however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.