Priority Tooling Solutions Inc. is looking for a skilled Industrial Designer (NOC 2252) on a permanent and full-time basis.
· Job title: Industrial Designer (for the plastic injection mold industry)
· Reporting to: President and Engineering
· Location: 3022 Osler Street, London, Ontario, N5V 1V3
· Conduct an initial consultation with clients and engineers to establish mold product requirements.
· Analyze products for better design and prepare design concepts using Vero Visi software.
· Prepare design concepts with Visi software, bills of material, as well as office management responsibilities in an engineering environment.
· Assist engineering and project managers with plastic injection mold designs 2D and 3D as well as plastic processing for injection molded parts.
· Advanced capabilities with Microsoft Office in order to create spreadsheet and power point presentations assisting clients and engineers with research and development in mold designs.
· Tasks need to be completed on time (daily and weekly) for review during weekly management review meetings.Qualifications
· Minimum 5 years of experience in the mold industry in regards to design and office management.
· Minimum College Diploma in manufacturing technology.
· Vero Visi software capable.
· Extensive knowledge in the design of plastic injection molds and office management in an engineering atmosphere.
· Extensive knowledge in Microsoft office for the purpose of spreadsheet design and power point presentations.
Wage and benefits
· Salary: $29.06 per hour for 40 hours per week
· Vacation: 10 days
· Dental / Extended Medical
Please apply with your resume and portfolio at email@example.com.
Priority Tooling Solutions Inc. hires on the basis of merit and is committed to employment equity. All qualified persons are encouraged to apply including women, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, Aboriginal Peoples, New Immigrants, people of all sexual orientations and genders, and others who may contribute to the further diversification of the company. In accordance with Canadian Immigration requirements, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.