Ultimate Signs Located in Delta looking for full Time Permanent Graphic Designer to join their Team As Soon As Possible.
· Co- ordinate with clients to establish the overall look, graphic elements and content of communications materials in order to meet their needs
· Determine the medium best suited to produce the desired visual effect and the most appropriate vehicle for communication
· Develop the graphic elements that meet the clients' objectives
· Prepare sketches, layouts and graphic elements of the subjects to be rendered using traditional tools, multimedia software and image processing, layout and design software
· Determines material costs and time to complete graphic design
· Use existing photo and illustration banks and typography guides to produce images that meet clients' communications needs
· Establish guidelines for illustrators or photographers
· Co-ordinate all aspects of production for print, audio-visual or electronic materials, such as Web sites, CDs and interactive terminals
· A university degree in visual arts with specialization in graphic design, commercial art, graphic communications or cartooning
Completion of a college diploma program in graphic arts is required.
· Experience or training in multimedia design at a post-secondary, college or technical institution will be an asset
· Creative ability and artistic talent, as demonstrated by a portfolio of work, are required for graphic designers and illustrators.
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Salary: $23.00 Hourly for 40 Hours per week
11996 95 Avenue
Delta, British Columbia
V4C 6S2 Canada
How to Apply:
E-mail your resume to email@example.com
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.