Wedding Cart Media Inc. located at unit-207, 7928 128 Street, Surrey, BC V3W 4E8 is looking for a highly motivated and performance driven graphic designer to fill in a permanent, full time position.
· Design the overall look, graphic elements and content of communications materials in accordance to the fulfill the client's needs
· Determine the channel most appropriate to deliver the ideal special visualization
· Meet client's objectives by developing the expected graphic elements
· Prepare sketches, layouts and graphic components of the topics to be rendered using the conventional tools, multimedia software and image processing including layout and design software
· Estimate the duration to finish a task and request for quotes for the materials required.
· Utilize existing photograph and outline banks and typography aides or contract an artist or picture taker to deliver pictures that meet customers' communications needs
· Provide instructions for illustrators or photographs
· Co-ordinate all parts of production for print, broad media or electronic materials, for example, Sites, Compact discs
· Co-ordinate Sub-contracting
A university degree in visual arts with specialization in graphic design, commercial art, graphic communications or cartooning or Completion of a college diploma program in graphic arts is required.
Experience or training in multimedia design at a post-secondary, college or technical institution may be required.
Creative ability and artistic talent, as demonstrated by a portfolio of work, are required.
Terms of Employment:
Wage: $25.96, 30 hours per week
Benefits: 10 days of paid vacation
On the job training will be provided
Canadian citizens and permanent residents are strongly encouraged to apply; interested Candidates can send their resumes via Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualifying candidates will be contacted.