Radhe Krishna Construction Ltd. located in Abbotsford, BC is looking for full time permanent “General Construction Supervisor” to join their team as soon as possible.
General Construction Supervisor perform some or all of the following duties:
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of workers who operate cranes & construction, paving, drilling and other similar heavy equipment.
- Co-ordinate work activities with other project supervisors or managers
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Train or arrange for training of workers.
- Supervise workers and projects
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity
- Requisition materials and supplies
- Recommend personnel actions
- Read blueprints and drawings
- Manage own company
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Several years of experience in the occupation supervised is required.
- Journeyman/woman trade certification in a relevant trade may be required.
Salary: $32.50 hourly for 40 Hours per week with benefits as per company policy.
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
All over Lower Mainland various Job Sites.
How to Apply:
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone call please, kindly email your resumes and the selected candidates will be contacted.
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.