Company name: Jie Xing Garments Ltd.
Address: 105-2691 Viscount Way, Richmond, BC V6V 2R5
Title of position: Garment manufacturing Foreman/woman (NOC 9217)
- Supervise and co-ordinate the activities of production workers who operate machines to process garment engage in garment manufacturing.
- ensure materials and supplies are sufficient for the production team
- Prepare production, assign work schedule and other reports
- ensure machines are operating on maximum capacity, fix and repair when necessary
- establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other departments
- may recommend personnel actions such as hiring’s and promotions
Terms of Employment: 2 years contract Full-time (40 hours a week)
Language of work : English
Wage : $ 27/ hour
Benefit package: WCF coverage, 2 weeks vacation after 1 year of service
Location of Work: 105-2691 Viscount Way, Richmond, BC V6V 2R5
Contact Information : Mr. Benny Chan
Mailing address 105-2691 Viscount Way, Richmond, BC V6V 2R5
Skills requirements :
-Completion of secondary school is required
-Post-secondary education in textile technology or Business administration or related field will be given preference
- at least 1 year of experienced working as Sales/Administration (Preferred) for a garment manufacturing or textile processing plant within the last 5 years.
Apply only by mail or email, no phone calls or walk ins will be entertained