We are looking for a well experienced food service supervisor to work in various shifts for the Booster Juice located at 601-617 Victoria St W Unit #103, Whitby, ON L1N 0E4
No. of Positions :1
The Food Service Supervisor performs a variety of duties, including greeting and serving guests, preparing products, maintaining food safety and sanitation standards, and completing light paperwork. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position. Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register. Position requires bending, standing and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs all tasks and responsibilities of a food and beverage servers.
- Trains newer or less experienced team members in their tasks and responsibilities.
- Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas and procedures as per Booster Juice’s standard.
- Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards.
- Oversee Preparation of Smoothies, food and other beverages to Booster Juice standards
- Maintains quality store operations.
- Follows standards for merchandising, stocking, rotating and storing products.
- Maintain clean store and assign tasks in accordance with the daily checklists and cleaning standards.
- Follows cash handling procedures and cash register policies, prepare shift reports and submit to the manager.
- Contributes to store goals by advising manager for increasing sales and improving profits.
Education: High school graduation or equivalent experience.
Experience & Skills: 7 months to less than 1 year of experience
Language required: English
Hourly Rate: $ 15 to $ 17 per Hour for 35 to 40 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4 % vacation Pay
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at email@example.com