Kupfert & Kim is a plant-based, quick-service franchise restaurant looking for a full-time food service supervisor. We specialize in gluten-free food and vegan food, offering brunch, lunch and dinner options. We make almost everything in-house from scratch, including our sauces, pickles, curries, patties and more. We are looking for an enthusiastic leader. Your duties include but are not limited to:
· Planning, organizing, directing, controlling and evaluating daily operations;
· Closing duties;
· Organizing and maintaining inventory;
· Setting staff work schedules and monitoring food preparation staff;
· Recruiting, training and supervising staff;
· Greeting customers, recommending menu items, handling customer enquiries and complaints and taking reservations;
· Making improvements to the running of the business and developing the restaurant by planning new menu items;
· Participating in planning new menus and special event menus;
· Assisting in daily and weekly budget control;
· Participating in long-term budget management;
· Promoting and marketing the business by administrating social network platforms and the business website and creating advertisement flyers.
· Must be fluent in English;
· Knowledge and/or experience in Vegan cuisine;
· Have at least 1 year to less than 2 years experience;
· Food Handler Training Certificate.
Full-time, permanent position (40 hours/week)
Education: no requirement
Work conditions and physical capabilities: Fast-paced environment, work under pression, Tight deadlines, Standing for extended periods of time
Personal suitability: Team player, Flexibility
Additional Skills: Train staff in job duties, Sanitation and safety procedures, Hire food service staff, Address customer’s complaints or concerns
Specific Skills: Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food, Estimate and order ingredients and supplies, Ensure food service and quality control, Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage, Must have knowledge of the establishment’s culinary genres, Supervise and check assembly of trays, Supervise and check delivery of food trolleys
Please forward resume to email@example.com.
We are located at the Metro Centre, 200 Wellington St. W, Toronto, ON.